Goody Black Bobby Pins  » Cosmetics  »
  • These are great bobby pins, and I definitely recommend having a few around
  • They are really easy to carry around, so it's really convenient
  • They are definitely worth the price, and fifty bobby pins will last me a very long time
  • I don't like it when there are a bunch of fancy colored bobby pins or hair ties

• by Kelairyy

I have side bangs, and sometimes they really get in the way. To keep them from hanging into my face, I use Goody bobby pins. The ones I have come in a pack of fifty for only about two to three dollars. Very affordable. These are especially useful when I want to clip my bangs to the side when I’m running so my hair isn’t flying in my face, or when I’m washing my face because I don’t want my bangs to get all wet. I also use them when I don’t want my hair to fall into my face. Also, these are great to use for messy buns! These are great bobby pins, and I definitely recommend having a few around. I keep a few in my pocket wherever I go just in case, and they’ve really come in handy. They are really easy to carry around, so it’s really convenient. These are great because they hold my

hair without falling out. Definitely a must have for my hair.

These are really great for clipping hair! I have really thick hair, and a lot of clips don’t hold my hair; they’ll just fall out after a few minutes. That is really frustrating because for a long time, I could never find any clips that did a good job of holding my hair up. I’m really glad that Goody bobby pins get the job done. I hate it when I’m going running and have my hair clipped up just for it to fall out after a few minutes. That gets really annoying. Luckily, Goody bobby pins work really well for me. They really hold my hair well, and they don’t fall out. Also, there are so many of these that it will last forever. There are fifty bobby pins in a pack, and the packs are only about two to three dollars, so they are super affordable! A very ...

• good price for great bobby pins. They are definitely worth the price, and fifty bobby pins will last me a very long time. These are also really convenient. They are small which means they are really easy to carry around in my pocket or purse, and I can just take one out whenever my bangs are bothering me. I also really like how simple they are. My pack has 25 bobby pins that are dark black and 25 bobby pins that are brown-black. These are really simple and match my hair pretty nicely; I don’t like it when there are a bunch of fancy colored bobby pins or hair ties… those are a little childish, and they don’t really match what I’m wearing all the time. Black matches everything perfectly; it’s pretty hard to see when I have them on because the bobby pins are really close to my natural hair color. I don’t have to worry about looking
        stupid because these bobby pins are really close to my hair color so you can’t really see them in my hair, and also, black looks good with everything. These bobby pins are great, and I would definitely recommend them.

I don’t have anything bad to say about these bobby pins. They’re at a really inexpensive price of only two to three dollars, and fifty bobby pins last me a really long time! They are definitely worth it; the quality is great. The Goody bobby pins hold my hair really well unlike a lot of more flimsier clips, and they are small enough to carry around in a pocket or purse, making them extremely convenient. I can just take one out whenever I feel like clipping my hair. They are also really simple, and you can hardly see the bobby pins in my hair because they are black-a nice simple color that matches everything. I would definitely recommend the Goody Black Bobby Pins.

Goody Black Bobby Pins

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31208786100431/k2311a082/8.2.09