Oligo Cereal
  • I think Oligo's products are great, they are simply tasty
  • Another reason I like this drink is because it's very filling

• by shinl

Oh my god Oligo now has cereal product!

I had always been in love with Oligo’s product, especially it’s cocoa drink. I think Oligo’s products are great, they are simply tasty. So I’m really glad that Oligo is now offering cereal product since I am a cereal lover as well.

And I’m glad that Oligo Cereal had not let me down!

When it was not mixed with

water, it was crunchy. When mixed with water however, it becomes a cereal drink without the crunchiness. You know, most cereal drinks are a little “crunchy” - either “crunchy” or their cereal just sink at the bottom. Either way, they are not good. The crunchy ones leave the drinkers heaty, whereas the ones where the cereal sinks to the bottom are not tasty, even though they may be nutritious.

Oligo ...

• Cereal on the other hand, is not crunchy, but its cereal does not sink immediately to the bottom, so it tastes great. It has a very mild taste - not too sweet nor is it tasteless. There’s also bits of corns inside which makes the drink even tastier.

The ingredients used include sugar, cereal, non dairy creamer, oat soluble fiber, oat, oligofructose, skimmed milk powder, malt extract, coarse rice powder,

sweet corn, salt and permitted food conditioner.

Another reason I like this drink is because it’s very filling. Sometimes when I skip dinners, I will just drink this beverage and it makes me feel so full that I don’t need to eat anything else.

Sometimes I will break the Digestive biscuits into little chunks and put them in this drink. It becomes a real sumptuous meal then!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27208786041231/k2311a082/8.2.09