High Endurance long lasting stick Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way it glides on my under arm and the promising long lasting scent that it provide
  • You can find this deodorant at your local drug store such as rite aid, walgreen, CVS and walmart etc. The price range at different places mine cost about $4.00 for a twin pack which you save more money on instead of $2.99 for just one

• by Rath

For men sometimes searching for deodorant that doesn’t irritate your under arm or gets on your clothe can be tough or ones that doesn’t last long or perspire too much. my favorite deodorant that i use is High Endurance long lasting stick in the sent of pure sport.

I love the way it glides on my under arm and the promising long lasting scent that it provide.

When Im working out for just hanging around or playing

sport and i perspire under my arm a little, i can smell the fresh scent that is just enough for a guy and not too over powering to the point where you start to get a head ache.

I apply it on in the morning and it provides me such a long period of time of freshness all day.

It smell so nice to the point where sometimes i don’t even use cologne because the fresh scent ...

• always linger through out the day.

It doesn’t irritate my under arm at all and when you sweat the scent is release with it and you smell great all day long.

I’ve using this deodorant for 4 years now and I’ve always come back to it.

It comes in many different scent such as mountain rush, pure sport, clean , and they have clinical strength for people who perspire alot.

You can find this deodorant at your

local drug store such as rite aid, walgreen, CVS and walmart etc.

The price range at different places mine cost about $4 for a twin pack which you save more money on instead of $2.

99 for just one.

So if your looking for a deodorant that can provide fresh scent all day long and doesn’t irritate and give you protection from getting on clothe give High Endurance long lasting deodorant stick a try and you might just be satisfy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31208785721131/k2311a082/8.2.09