Kerastase Nutritive Shampoo
4.7
n/a
  • I bought mine from such an expensive saloon where I also had my hair dyed
  • When I first used this shampoo I was a little disappointed

• by AmandaO

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Kerastase Nutritive –complete nutrition shampoo for very dry and sensitized hair(dosage gluco-active 3) is one of the products of L’Oreal professional line and it’s available for purchase only in a few selected hair style saloons. I bought mine from such an expensive saloon where I also had my hair dyed.

I normally go to a cheaper saloon, but with a creative and flexible hair stylist who suits my needs.

Considering that I was dying my hair blonde for many years and my hair

was in a very bad shape, I had very high expectations from such an expensive shampoo (around $50US).

When I first used this shampoo I was a little disappointed.

I was expecting this shampoo to leave my hair softer and ever silkier than the others shampoos I have used for my damaged hair, but Kerastase seemed to be just a normal shampoo.

My hair didn’t look bad but it wasn’t great either.

So I continued using and I got used to it.

It wasn’t ...

• until 2 months later when I went to my old saloon to cut my hair a little, that I realized how good this shampoo really was for me.

My hair stylist couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw how much my hair was repaired.

After a while other friends of mine began noticing that my hair looks healthier.

I was the last one to notice that my hair was now looking almost the way it was before I dyed it.

Now after finishing

my second bottle of Kerastase I can say that my hair is totally repaired, healthy and shiny.

So , I guess even if I didn’t notice the improvements at first , I can certainly say it was worth buying this shampoo.

The only drawback about it is that L’Oreal Laboratories didn’t add some agents to make the hair silky too, while repairing it, so I had to use conditioner as well to make my hair easy to style.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31208785691131/k2311a082/8.2.09