Neo Triaminic Drop  » Medicine  »
  • Oh no, it was just a week ago that he had soar throat and now he is having cold problem
  • I thought I gave him fresh juice every morning and extra vitamin as well
  • So I decided to buy this Neo Triaminic drop for my son
  • But since my son is older than two years old, I think it's fine to give this medicine for him

• by MomLouiTan

This is what I was afraid of when my husband said that we’re gonna move to Asia. There are many Asian sickness that can get into the children’ body. Although it’s not so serious, but we always need to be aware with those sickness. Cold and cough are the most popular ones that often get into your children’ body and health.

Just like what my son got at this time. Yesterday morning, I saw that my son had running nose. Oh no, it was just a week ago that he had soar throat and now he is having cold problem. Poor kid! I really don’t like this situation. I thought I gave him fresh juice every morning and extra vitamin as well. But this cold can

still come inside his body and health.

I went to pharmacy store immediately yesterday and bought a medicine for his cold and running nose problem. But since we were just here for two months, I have no idea about what kind of medicine that I should buy to cure his cold. I asked the sales lady in the pharmacy store if she has any suggestion of product that I can use to cure the cold for my three and a half years old son.

She mentioned about Neo Triaminic drop. I remember that I also bought the same brand of medicine last year on our holiday to cure my son when he had cough problem. And it was helping him a lot. So I decided to ...

• buy this Neo Triaminic drop for my son. I thought it might be work on his cold as well this time since he did try the same brand for cough problem.

The price for one bottle of Neo Triaminic drop costed me around 5 USD. I thought it was more expensive than the other product that I saw in the pharmacy store before but that’s not a problem if it can help me to cure my son’s cold problem. I brought it home and immediately gave it to my son. Just to make sure that I’m on time to give medicine for his cold and running nose.

According to the instruction that I read on the package’s box, I can give this Neo Triaminic drop to my

son every day. And it can be three times in a day. Each time I have to give 0.8ml drop for him. So, until now, I already gave this Neo Triaminic Drop three times to my son. As so far, he’s getting better. I think the cold slowly cured. He still has the running nose, but it’s not as bad as yesterday.

According to the information that I read in the package, if you want to give this medicine for children under two years old, you need to consult with your doctor first. But since my son is older than two years old, I think it’s fine to give this medicine for him. As long as I follow the right instruction that I got from the package.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26208785581131/k2311a082/8.2.09