Proris  » Medicine  »
  • The first day, I thought it was just a simple fever that will be fine if I give him paracetamol syrup from a kind of brand that I have in the house
  • In my opinion, this kind of medicine is much more effective if I compare with syrup or tablet that they need to take from their mouth
  • I think it's a new product here since there is not many people know about it

• by MomLouiTan

Two weeks ago, my son had high fever. The first day, I thought it was just a simple fever that will be fine if I give him paracetamol syrup from a kind of brand that I have in the house. But pity that he did not want to drink it. It’s a bit difficult to put the paracetamol syrup inside his mouth. He kept his mouth close every time I tried to give him this paracetamol syrup to cure his fever.

When I was in Europe, I never give paracetamol syrup when my children had fever. I always liked to give paracetamol capsule that I can put from their ass. In my opinion, this kind of medicine is much more effective if I compare with syrup or tablet that they need to take from their mouth.

So I was looking on the Internet to find

out where I can buy this kind of capsule in my town to reduce the fever that my son had at that time. Then I finally found information from somebody that wrote about Proris. I think it’s a new product here since there is not many people know about it. When I asked in the drug store in the supermarket, about this kind of capsule, the sales lady said that they never heard of it.

Then I called few pharmacy stores in the neighborhood to find out if they sell Proris capsule for my son. And there were only two out of six pharmacy stores that have Proris in their stocks. I immediately went there to get those Proris capsule products because I really need it. My son’s fever started to raise even almost 39 degree celcius. I was really worried at that time. I ...

• just did not want him to feel the sickness so badly. I had to do something to reduce the fever. That’s what on my mind when I saw the high temperature on the thermometer that I used to measure the fever on him.

I got Proris, each tablet for around 30 cents Euro, it was more expensive than any other fever medicine or pain killer product for children that I ever bought here. But I did not care much at that time. I just wanted to cure the fever on my son as soon as I can.

And guess what? Half hour after I put the capsule inside his ass, the fever started to go down slowly. His body was sweating like hell. He could sleep during that time. SO on his sleep, he was sweating and his clothes was wet from his sweat. And

one hour after that, his temperature was normal again. But since the fever was coming because of the soar throat, of course it came back again few times during three days. But I did remember that I should not worried too much if the kid having fever. But if after three days, the fever still come back, that’s the time that I should worried about the sickness. Thanks God that after three days fighting with the fever, my son started to recover his health. I brought him to the doctor anyway but the doctor also said the same thing that he’s fine. No need to give antibiotic or other hard medicine for him.

Thanks again to Proris.It’s really great product. I will always need it whenever my kid have fever. I will always try to find it if I need it for my children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26208785571131/k2311a082/8.2.09