Neozep Forte  » Medicine  »
3.7
  • Then I felt that my nose started to have a problem as well
  • Oh no, this is the sign of cold, that's what I thought at that time

• by MomLouiTan

Yesterday, suddenly I had to sneeze all the time. I did not know why and then it continued until the afternoon time when I had to go out with my kids to the shopping mall centers.

Then I felt that my nose started to have a problem as well. Oh no, this is the sign of cold, that’s what I thought at that time.

When I came back to the house, I dropped by in the drug store and bought a medicine to cure my problem. I was thinking on my way there about what kind of medicine or tablet that can help me out with this problem. I don’t want this cold problem continue in growing and become more serious. Then I remember that my mother

always take Neozep Forte when she had same cold problem. Even when she just have the sign of the cold, she will take immediately Neozep Forte tablets to stop it.

So, when I arrived in the drug store, I asked the lady there to give me Neozep Forte tablets. I thought the price will be expensive because my mom said that it is really a good medicine. But when I asked the price to that lady, she only asked a small amount of money. I was so surprise with the price of this Neozep Forte. I was wondering at that time if this Neozep Forte tablets really good just like what my mother said to us.

But I bought it anyway because I really need medicine to cure ...

• my sneezing problem at that time.

So when I arrived home, I immediately took Neozep Forte tablet with warm tea with it. I just hoped that the cold problem will not continue growing inside my body. I really did not want that.

And guess what? Few hours after I took my first Neozep Forte, I realized that I did not sneeze anymore. Was it a magic or not? Then, the problem with running nose that almost started before I take Neozep tablet medicine also gone just few hours after I took one tablet of Neozep Forte.

It’s so amazing. So my mother was right. Neozep forte tablet is really good medicine to cure cold. I should not worried about it before, but now I really tried it my self.

I was so happy with this Neozep Forte tablets or medicine. No wonder that my mom always buy this medicine whenever she feel like she will have cold. In tropical country,it’s so easy to get cold problem especially if your body is not in a good condition. That’s why you need to be alert every time and be ready with some medicine that can help you to cure or stop those sickness as soon as you can. If you take medicine quickly before the sickness problem started just like what I did, I believe that it will not grow and become more serious sickness.

Neozep Forte is available in drug store or pharmacy store. Sometimes normal supermarket is also selling Neozep Forte tablet. But not every supermarket sell this product.

Neozep Forte

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26208785561131/k2311a082/8.2.09