Levi Jeans  » Clothes  »
  • Since my other Levi jeans ripped after my senior year, I decided to buy a new pair
  • That's a little excessive for a pair of jeans, but I know they will last me a long time, so I'm not too worried about it
  • I don't like to pay so much for something and not get my money's worth
  • I recommend these jeans to people of every size

• by forevergrateful12

I really believe that Levi jeans are the most “durable” jeans I have ever come across. You can wear them for years and they won’t rip. The first pair I had was in 6th grade, and I was able to wear them until my senior year of high school. For me, 6 years of owning a pair of pants without having them rip is incredible. They were my favorite jeans, the most comfortable I had, so I wore them a lot. Even

with how many times I wore them, they still did not let me down.

The only thing is that Levi jeans are really expensive. Since my other Levi jeans ripped after my senior year, I decided to buy a new pair. They cost me $42. That’s a little excessive for a pair of jeans, but I know they will last me a long time, so I’m not too worried about it.

It’s great that I can do pretty much anything in my Levi jeans ...

• and not have to worry about them tearing in embarrassing places, or ripping if they happen to get a little bleach on them in the wash. I don’t like to pay so much for something and not get my money’s worth.

I also love how tight and molded to my body these jeans are. They don’t fit my body awkwardly like most of the other jeans I have. I’m a light weight, size 0 and sometimes even smaller than that with some jeans,

so it’s awesome that they have my size, even in skinny jeans.

If you can afford them, then these are a great brand of jeans to check out. And if you’re scared of “wasting” money on jeans that you could just buy at Walmart, I can tell you right now that these jeans are nothing like any Walmart-brand jeans. They will last you years and years longer and will fit you so much better. I recommend these jeans to people of every size.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55208785031031/k2311a082/8.2.09