Equate PM Pain Reliever  » Medicine  »
  • I have trouble sleeping at night, so I decided to give these a try
  • I have noticed that since taking this medication, I fall asleep faster, stay asleep, and best of all, I do not feel slow or groggy at all the next day
  • I have tried may sleep aids, both over-the-counter and prescription strength and I can honestly say the Equate brand is by far the best sleep aid that I have ever used
  • I would recommend Equate PM Pain Reliever to anyone that has trouble sleeping and just needs help falling and staying asleep without suffering the next day

• by Lynn Moll

I recently switched from Tylenol PM Pain Reliever to Equate PM Pain Reliever and I am very happy with the switch! I originally tried the Equate brand because it was much cheaper than the Tylenol brand, but I did not think it would work as well, but it did.

I was surprised to find out that the Equate brand works just as good as the name brand

and is half the price!

I have trouble sleeping at night, so I decided to give these a try. I take two pills about a half hour before bedtime and this medication really helps me fall asleep.

I have noticed that since taking this medication, I fall asleep faster, stay asleep, and best of all, I do not feel slow or groggy at all the next day.

I have ...

• tried may sleep aids, both over-the-counter and prescription strength and I can honestly say the Equate brand is by far the best sleep aid that I have ever used.

I really like the fact that I do not feel groggy the next day. Some of the other sleep aids that I tried, would help me fall and stay asleep, but the next day I would be tired

the entire day. By the time the effect would wear off, it would be time for my nightly dose again. It was a never ending cycle. With the Equate brand sleep aid, I am up and ready to go in the morning.

I would recommend Equate PM Pain Reliever to anyone that has trouble sleeping and just needs help falling and staying asleep without suffering the next day!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26208785021031/k2311a082/8.2.09