Roaccutane - an effective acne treatment  » Medicine  »

• by Mark
      From about the age of 14 I suffered with severe acne. I tried out all of the supermarket treatments and none

were effective. After 2 years of taking other medication from my doctor I was finally referred to a dermatologist, who eventually ...

• prescribed me roaccutane. Within 6 months I was completely acne free and now over a year later I am still clear
        of spots. Although the drug has a few side effects e. g. dry lips, the benefits for me far out wayed the side effects

Samantha says :

i have about or three pimples on my cheeks and lots of tiny pimples- more like a rash or tiny whiteheads. my doctor prescribed roaccutane. should i go on roaccutane?

Galega says :

Since Roaccutane is a specialized product for acne treatment, you can take it. Give it a try and use it as directed by your doctor. Go ahead, I don’t see any problem.

leanne says :

How long after you have finished taking Roaccutane is it safe to get pregnant? does roaccutane leave any lasting damage?

Galega says :

There is no relationship between Roaccutane and getting pregnant. You can try to get conceive at any moment after discontinuing this medicine. This medicine isn’t going to leave any lasting damage, as suspected by you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264107851131/k2311a104/10.4.05