Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Amber Blaze
  • However, once I received it, I noticed that this was a very coppery color
  • I think the price is pretty affordable for only $6.50, and I think Amber Blaze is worth it to try out
  • It is a really pretty copper color, and although I don't think coppers generally look good on me, this one actually looks pretty nice
  • It is really frosty and looks almost a little shimmery even though there is no shimmer/glitter in the eyeshadow, and it doesn't look boring like a regular matte color
  • I am definitely repurchasing this when I run out

• by Kelairyy

From the Mary Kay website, this eyeshadow looked like a really pretty bronzeish-brown color, a bit like a lighter or more bronzy version of Chocolate Kiss, a pretty brown Mary Kay eyeshadow. However, once I received it, I noticed that this was a very coppery color. It looks like a coppery orange color, and it reminds me of a powder form of the Mary Kay Eyesicles Eye Color in Island Bronze.

I think the price is pretty affordable for only $6.50, and I think Amber Blaze is worth it to try out. It is a really pretty copper color, and although I don’t think coppers generally look good on me, this one actually looks pretty nice. It is really frosty and looks almost a little shimmery even though there is no shimmer/glitter in the eyeshadow, and it doesn’t look boring like a regular matte

color. This eyeshadow is really pigmented, thank goodness! Just a little tiny swipe with my hand (I was swatching this) shows up so well! This is a perfect color for the summer! It is coppery, so it is a nice neutral color. I think this would look good with a lot of different eyeshadows, especially neutral ones like browns, beiges, champagnes, etc. It looks amazing as a crease color for an everyday look. It also looks gorgeous as an eyeliner because it gives my eyes a pop of color and brightens my brown eyes considerably! I don’t have to wear eyeshadow with this because just used as an eyeshadow, this makes my eyes look wide awake. It’s great! Also, this eyeshadow would look really good with gold, pink, orange, and yellow eyeshadows because they are all pretty warm colors and remind me of the ...

• sun. The lasting power on this eyeshadow is amazing. This stays on my eyes the whole day even without an eyeshadow primer, although I tend to wear one anyway. The color is just as vibrant at the end of the day as it was when I first applied it hours earlier. I also like how creamy this eyeshadow is. It applies super easily and allows for smooth application. Also, this blends really easily with my other eyeshadows. I just take a blending brush or regular eyeshadow brush and rub it a little where I want the colors to kind of merge. It doesn’t take any effort, and there aren’t any harsh lines where the colors didn’t blend in. I think the quality of this eyeshadow is really good, what with the great pigmentation, easy blending and applying, and creaminess.

I would definitely recommend this

eyeshadow! The cost is very inexpensive, and it is definitely worth it to try this eyeshadow. Though coppers don’t tend to look good on me, this is an exception. I think it is worth a try even if you are a little hesitant; I’m certainly glad I tried it! I is great as an everyday eyeshadow or even as an eyeliner. This color is super pretty; it brightens my eyes up and makes me look wide awake. The pigmentation is great; I don’t have to pack a lot of eyeshadow on to get the color I want. Just a little bit is enough with Amber Blaze. Also, since it is so creamy, it is really easy to apply onto my lids. The blending takes no effort because it is really easy to do. I am definitely repurchasing this when I run out. Gotta love this color.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31108784881231/k2311a081/8.1.09