Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Chocolate Kiss
  • Chocolate Kiss was the first Mary Kay eyeshadow I bought, and I really love the color
  • I think this color would look great on all skin tones, and I definitely recommend it
  • I've had it for a year, and this eyeshadow is definitely one of the ones that I use more often

• by Kelairyy

Chocolate Kiss was the first Mary Kay eyeshadow I bought, and I really love the color! I am a huge fan of neutral eyeshadows because I tend to wear them a lot more than the more colorful and dramatic eyeshadows. I was really excited when I saw this color because it is a gorgeous frosty brown that is the perfect shadow. It is not dark so it would look great for everyday looks without seeming too obvious and bold, but it is dark enough to show up on my skin fairly well. I think this color would look great on all skin tones, and I definitely recommend it!

The Mary Kay mineral eyeshadows are $6.50 for a really small eyeshadow, only 0.05 ounces. However, I think Chocolate Kiss

is worth the $6.50 because it is such a beautiful color. I’ve had it for a year, and this eyeshadow is definitely one of the ones that I use more often. I still haven’t really made a dent in the eyeshadow, and I’m sure this will last a very long time. Also, $6.50 is really affordable. You get a really good quality for your money, and it is a great alternative to spending $15 or more on an high end eyeshadow. Also, Chocolate Kiss is really pigmented! I don’t have to apply a lot of this eyeshadow because just a swipe is enough to show up on my lid. It looks really nice as an all over lid color or just as a crease color for more ...

• natural and light looks. It looks great with SO many different colors because it is so neutral. It is a very versatile color and definitely a must have for everyone. It is very easy to apply and blend; it doesn’t take any effort. The eyeshadow doesn’t look powdery, so that is an added bonus. Also, this eyeshadow has a magnetic back to it, so if you have a Mary Kay palette, you can stick this on there. It lasts the whole day, so I don’t have to worry about touching up. This is a great quality eyeshadow for a low price!

The only thing that might be annoying about this eyeshadow is the fact that you can only buy this from a Mary Kay consultant. However, I think

it is worth the effort to buying it because this is one of my favorite (and cheaper) eyeshadows! You can find a consultant in your area through the Mary Kay website.

I definitely recommend this eyeshadow. The color is gorgeous! I use this a lot in the crease of my eye for my lighter, everyday looks, and it makes my eyes look great. I think this is an eyeshadow that would look good on everyone, and I definitely think it is a must have color. Chocolate Kiss is so pretty. It is easy to apply and blend, and the staying power is great. The price is also really affordable for such a good quality eyeshadow. I am definitely repurchasing this when I run out (I already have a backup).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31108784861231/k2311a081/8.1.09