Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula
  • All over my body, I experience roughness and dryness to my skin
  • The cocoa butter that I bought was Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula
  • I also have noticed that it has smoothed out a lot of my scars from my acne, which was definitely a nice surprise

• by forevergrateful12

All over my body, I experience roughness and dryness to my skin. It doesn’t matter what kind of lotion I use, I feel like my skin just sucks it all up and then immediately it’s dry again. I’ve tried putting lotion on at least three times a day, but my skin is just too rough, and some lotions leave a rash on

my body. Because of my skin’s sensitivity, my mom recommended that I try cocoa butter.

The cocoa butter that I bought was Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula. This product is not like most lotion, it comes in a wax-like form and has a really natural smell to it. The first time I used it, I immediately saw an improvement in my skin. I ...

• only have to use it once a day, and I feel nice and soft. I literally put it all over my body, and the cocoa butter is sensitive enough to treat each part. I also have noticed that it has smoothed out a lot of my scars from my acne, which was definitely a nice surprise.

When you first put it on, it

does makes your skin feel quite oily, kind of like you are sweating a little bit. But, that will pass within a half hour. Just be sure to not use too much, just a little bit is all you need. When you touch your skin throughout the day, you will definitely notice the difference, no matter what kind of skin you have.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31108784851231/k2311a081/8.1.09