Megan Fox  » People  »
0.5
  • More importantly, she has been compared to the high ranks of Angelina Jolie

• by lifeisgood

Sex symbol. Hot. Provocative. There are an infinite amount of other nouns and adjectives that can be thrown out there that are synonymous to those mentioned; all of which Ms. Fox effortlessly evokes from her public. She is best known for her role as Mikaela in the ever popular Transformers movies. You can practically feel the increase in testosterone from red-blooded teenage boys to grown men all across the globe. I get it, Megan Fox is sexy. Don’t get me wrong though, I have nothing against that. There are plenty of sexy women in Hollywood, many of which I admire and am personally a fan of. There’s just something

about Megan Fox, well actually, several, that I feel the need to express my irritation. What more does she have to offer other than her sexuality?

I have a slight admiration for actresses that have the ability to show that they are more than just a pretty face, and believe it or not there are a handful out there, moreover ones that deliver praiseworthy performances in their roles. Gasp. Yes, I just took a subtle dig at Fox’s acting chops. It would be an understatement to say that her role in Transformers was purely fan service. Sure, movie makers are going to need to give the male population an ...

• additional incentive to cars and explosives. I mean isn’t that your typical guy movie? Fast cars, fighting scenes, and hot chick(s). Again, Fox is whole another story. After painful observation of her supposed character in Transformers and its sequel, I am still unable to pinpoint any trace of personality not to mention distinct characteristics.

Aside from her undeniable lack of talent, she is not the least bit humble. We often hear that confidence is a commendable trait, not arrogance. Just from watching short segments of her interviews, I am able to deduce this much. There is not the least bit of sincerity that can be noted. I will

not even go into the fact that she claims her lack of need to sit down and spout out every SAT word she knows to prove her ‘intelligence’. But Megan, isn’t that exactly what you’re doing? Not to mention that some have been used out of context, yes it was that noticeable. More importantly, she has been compared to the high ranks of Angelina Jolie. Whether or not you prefer team Aniston, Angie’s altruism cannot go unnoticed. Shout out to Megan Fox, please take some acting classes. And just because you have collagen injected lips and numerous body art does not make you anywhere close to the likes of Angelina Jolie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52108784801231/k2311a081/8.1.09