Pizza Hut Tebet Indonesia  » Restaurants  »
Casablanca street Jakarta, Indonesia
  • Since the location of this restaurant is not really far from where I live, I thought that it will save our time if we just go there to get small bites

• by MomLouiTan

I’ve been in this restaurant for one time. Since the location of this restaurant is not really far from where I live, I thought that it will save our time if we just go there to get small bites. Since this city is known with its traffic jam, we should be smart to choose what place that we need to go and what time we should go there.

And since at that time, we were going

out in the afternoon, it would not be smart if we go to the center of the city. We knew that it will be traffic jam every where especially if we go there after office hours. That’s why we choose Pizza Hut Tebet because we thought it will not be traffic jam on our way to that restaurant.

The restaurant itself was just the same with other Pizza Hut in the other side of the city.

• The services from the people there were great. They were very helpful. And the food was also ready so quick. There were many choices of Pizza that we could order. But not only that, there were some other foods as well such as spaghetti, lasagna, and others. But please keep in mind, the taste of the pizza will not be the same as the real Pizza from Italy. That’s also counted for spaghetti and other
        Italian food which you can read in the menu.

Prices were fine. It’s not too expensive but it’s also not really that cheap. I think it was average prices.

Pity that the parking space is very small. Maybe because the location of the restaurant was really next to the big road. So there is not really enough space left for the parking spaces, especially if there are many people are going to this restaurant with their cars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7108784671231/k2311a081/8.1.09