Movie The Hangover  » Movies  »
  • I love this show, but remember never to follow what these guys have done

• by eryana09

The Hangover is a great movie. But of course, do not follow what these guys have done. Basically they are on a romp for a guy’s night out, so to speak for the about to be married friend.

But things took a wrong turn when the groom

to be went missing the next morning. Things took for haywire, the suite they were in was in a mess and they try so hard to look for Doug, the groom. I like the guy whom is a teacher. He is so suave and good looking and he has this wit and bits of arrogance in him.

That’s his character. As for the fat guy, acted by Zach Galifianakis, he is such a charming character. With his blurry personality, a bit too earnest at times and he is the main guy making everyone getting ...

• Movie The Hangover
      into a panic situation. His singing voice was so funny and he tries to make everyone his best friend, much to their chagrin.

I don’t remember their names only for the Doug guy. But the guy whom is a dentist; I like his character the best. He has

this kind heart, and is a kind soul. He tries to be very faithful to his girlfriend and nearing to the end, he will speak out for his rights. I love this show, but remember never to follow what these guys have done. Funny movie, I give it a 9.

Movie The Hangover
Andrew Leither says :

I have not seen this movie but my friends tell me that it’s great and I should see it. It’s good, great laughs and really funny I think I’d love to see this movie. Okay, the title “The Hangover” may put a lot of people off this movie, but it’s comedy, right, after all?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11108784631231/k2311a081/8.1.09