Acne Free
  • Wal-Mart sells the Acne Free 3 step system for fewer than twenty dollars and I swear to you this is the best twenty bucks I have ever spent
  • I love the feeling of this toner on my face

• by Lynn Moll

I have been using Acne free for over a year and it had really helped clear up my skin like no other product that I have tried in the past!

This product was actually suggested to me by my sister when I told her that I was thinking about trying Pro Active.

I have ever spent!

Step one is the facial cleanser. After cleaning your face with step one, you use step two, which is the toner. I love the feeling of this toner on my face! My face feels so clean and I love the slight tingly feeling. Step three, is the repairing lotion. This lotion is rubbed onto your face after the toner dries on your face. This repair ...

• lotion helps repair any scarring you may have. I must add that it really does work!

You should follow all three steps at least twice a day; however, I have found that the toner really dries my skin out to much if used twice a day. So I only use step two once a day, but do use the cleanser and repairing lotion twice a day and I received excellent results!

My skin is

extremely oily and this causes many acne breakouts, but as long as I continue to use this product, my face stays clear. I will still have a breakout here and there, but nothing like before. When I do breakout, by using these three steps, it clears up much quicker.

If you suffer from acne, whether you are a teenager or an adult, give this a try before you spend lots of money seeing a dermatologist!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34108784331231/k2311a081/8.1.09