Aloe Vera Foot Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is when I decided to find a solution to this problem

• by rm002

I had always loved to have good-looking feet, but my dry scaly and cracked feet never seemed to look beautiful. I had reached to a point where my embarrassing ugly feet not only ripped my stockings but also caused itchiness which made me rather uneasy and uncomfortable. This is when I decided to find a solution to this problem. After a lot of study on the available foot creams in the market, I picked up Aloe Vera Foot Cream.

The main reason behind choosing Aloe Vera foot cream was the fact that it was an herbal product and so reduced the danger of any side effects. When I

applied this foot cream for the first time – I was rather surprised. Aloe Vera foot cream got easily absorbed into my skin and left no trace of oiliness or greasiness behind. The indications on the pack suggested that Aloe Vera foot cream could be applied twice a day, but during the initial stages I would apply it nearly four- five times a day and cover my feet with socks so that the cream remained intact on the cracks of my feet for a longer time. After a fortnight of regular use- the results seemed positive. The cracks of my feet slowly started filling ...

• up and later disappeared giving way to an even looking baby soft skin. Aloe Vera foot cream not only moisturized and nourished my dry and tired feet but also relieved me of the odor and itching caused due to my cracked feet. My feet started looking younger and beautiful allowing me to flaunt off my latest fashion footwear without any kind of inhibitions.

Apart from using Aloe Vera foot cream for my foot, I have also been using this cream as an antiseptic aid. The effectiveness of this cream was realized when I tried using it on my burns (minor) caused due to an unpredicted fire accident.

As soon as I applied it on my burns- this cream spelled magic. Aloe Vera cream not only gave me an instant soothing relief from the burning sensation but also helped to heal my wound at a much faster rate. The herbal formula present in Aloe Vera foot cream forms a protective layer and works wonderfully not only on burns but also on cut or bruised skin.

Aloe Vera foot cream has now become an important element in my medical kit. This two in one cream not only promises to medically treat my skin gently and effectively when required, but has also helped me to have the feet of my dreams.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31108784271131/k2311a081/8.1.09