F1 Hotel Swimming Pool
Cikini, Jakarta, Indonesia

• by MomLouiTan

Few weeks ago, my brother brought us to the swimming pool. This swimming pool is located in the back of F1 Hotel Jakarta, Indonesia. Actually, it’s the hotel’s swimming pool. But they also allow to go to the swimming pool as long as they pay the entrance fee.

If you want to swim in this F1 Hotel’s Swimming Pool, you need to pay around 2,50 USD for each. But if you don’t want to swim but you

just want to go inside and see your friends or other family member swimming, you also still need to pay the entrance. If you will not swim, you entrance’s fee will be around 1,50 USD. I don’t know if you can say that it’s expensive. But I still think this price is very cheap if I compare with other swimming pool that I ever go so far.

Pity that there is only one big swimming pool. For adult,

• it’s probably great place to swim since it’s not so crowded there. But for small kids, I don’t think they will have a lot of fun. For the one that would like to learn swimming lesson, maybe it’s not bad at all. But for the very small children, they really need to be with the parents or other grown up people if they want to be inside the water as well. It will be probably too
        deep for them, even if it’s only 1 meter depth.

The first time I went there, swimming pool was very clean. But the second time, it was a bit dirty. I don’t know why. Maybe it has to do with the broken water cleaner which was laying next to the swimming pool. Probably they did not fix it yet. I don’t know.

I just hope that if I will go there again, the water will be clean as the first time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 613107784060831/k2311a0731/7.31.09