Pantene Shampoo
  • I did not experience any falling hair with this shampoo

• by Joyce

I have been using Pantene Shampoo since I was in high school because this shampoo is creamy and even if I put small amount of water it coated evenly my hair. It helped manage my hair free from entanglements brought by environmental pollution and summer days. Pantene has different variants and my favorite is glossy shine because it has a

very pleasant scent, very mild and doesn’t irritate my nose.

My scalp sometimes is very sensitive with scented shampoos, but with Pantene glossy shine, I experienced a very clean and free-from-irritation scalp. I loved the smell of my hair after each shampoo because it feels like I have a sweet-smelling perfume around my head.

Pantene glossy shine shampoo gave me a ...

• very relaxing day, my hair is super smooth, soft with a very pleasing scent. My hair is more manageable with hair brush and even if I won’t comb my hair the whole morning because of my work, I still have a tidy hair. The vitamin contents of Pantene help make my hair shines more and doesn’t create a bad odor
        even when I stay outdoor under sunlight.

I did not experience any falling hair with this shampoo. This is best to use after undergoing hair relax and rebond. When I let my hair relaxed three months ago, I experienced a very sticky hair maybe because of the medicine, I consistently used this with conditioner and my hair has a wonderful result even more.

Pantene Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107783890831/k2311a0731/7.31.09