The Sprint Samsung Rant
  • First of all, I love the keyboard which flips out easily under the main keypad
  • One of the best features is the built-in video camera and camera
  • The picture quality is amazing, and the camcorder can take up to 512 megabytes of video
  • I do recommend putting a screen cover to protect your screen and getting the outer phone protector

• by Erin Steeley

When I first purchased the Samsung Rant, I was won over quickly by its style, ease of use, and wonderful features. First of all, I love the keyboard which flips out easily under the main keypad. The keys are large enough that they are easy to access and make

for quick typing when searching the internet or related activities. The nice, large screen has excellent graphics and is great to watch movies, clips, or other media on. Also, the phone has built-in Sprint navigation, music player, and easy internet usage that is simple to use. One of the best features is the built-in video camera and camera. The picture quality is amazing, and the camcorder can take up to 512 megabytes of video.

I took this camera on vacation this summer, and snapped and filmed to my heart’s content. The pictures are easy to upload, and I ...

• The Sprint Samsung Rant
      currently have over 300 pictures in my gallery on-line. My other favorite feature is the ease at which I can check my three e-mail account in a matter of seconds under the messaging icon.

Altogether, this phone is well worth the price and is sturdy, efficient and stylish. I

haven’t bought a new phone in a long time, but am pleased with this purchase. I do recommend putting a screen cover to protect your screen and getting the outer phone protector. You have television, movies, camera, and many features on this wonderful phone, and I am very pleased.

Shayna says :

re : I do recommend putting a screen cover to protect your screen and getting the outer phone protector
Smart phones have better qualities. You have more features as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373107783810731/k2311a0731/7.31.09