Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara
  • Astonishing Lengths mascara by Avon is amazing mascara
  • The color is very dark, which I like because it makes my lashes look darker and fuller
  • I don’t see anything wrong with this mascara so far and overall I love it

• by Brooke

Astonishing Lengths mascara by Avon is amazing mascara. I have really short eyelashes, and have always wanted mascara that makes them look longer and thicker. Not to mention my eyelashes are very thin.

Once I used this mascara my eyelashes looked long,

thick and beautiful. I could really see a difference after applying this mascara.

The regular price for this mascara is $7. 50 but you can find it on sale a lot.

Right now it is on sale for $2. 99! You can buy it from Avon.

Astonishing Lengths mascara comes in three different colors: black, brown, and brown black. I always get black mascara.

This mascara also doesn’t clump up like a lot of mascaras do. The brush is great because it gets the mascara on ...

• Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara
      every lash evenly and properly.

The color is very dark, which I like because it makes my lashes look darker and fuller. I highly recommend Astonishing Lengths mascara.

I don’t see anything wrong with this mascara so far and overall I love

it. This is my favorite mascara and I will never change mascaras.

I used to use another kind of mascara from Avon but after using this one, this will be my new mascara from now on. This mascara has everything a girl wants!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107783730731/k2311a0731/7.31.09