Listerine  » Health  »
  • If you are looking for a product that keeps your mouth clean, feels fresh and keeps your mouth healthy then I highly recommend Listerine

• by Brooke

Listerine is very strong mouthwash. It gets rid of all of the germs in your mouth and helps keep your mouth feeling fresh. I can’t believe how strong Listerine feels in your mouth.

You can tell your mouth is clean after using Listerine. There are different flavors that you can choose

from.

You pour a little bit of the Listerine in the cap and put it in your mouth, swoosh it around in your mouth and gargle with it, then spit it out. Listerine also helps to fight gingivitis and cavities.

If you are looking for a product that keeps your mouth ...

• clean, feels fresh and keeps your mouth healthy then I highly recommend Listerine. Children under twelve should not use Listerine.

Listerine also helps to prevent and reduce plaque. It can also help with your breath, keep your teeth cleaner and brighter, and control Tarter.

I highly recommend Listerine. The cap is

easy to use and take off of the bottle.

The bottle of Listerine is pretty big so it lasts for a really long time. It’s inexpensive and easy to use overall.

I have the Citrus flavor, but there are other flavors as well. The Listerine that I have is also tartar protection.

Listerine
    Hulpoi Ciprian says :

I have two bottles of mouthwash in my bathroom: one from Farmec, with a taste so good that I think it’s addictive, and one with Listerine. About Listerine mouthwash I found out on 9Gag, where I saw that people struggle to keep the liquid in the oral cavity for 30 seconds, as the manufacturer recommends.

So when I saw Listerine on offer at Real [offer meaning half a liter of mouthwash plus a timer to measure the 30 seconds of torment], I bought it. I think I’ve had it for a year and I’ve barely consumed a third of the sinful mouthwash.

After the first rinses of the mouth with this product, I concluded that Listerine is a punishment for the mouth. And I also said that if that blue liquid wasn’t in a bottle that says “Mouthwash,” I wouldn’t have the guts to rinse my mouth with it. It has a dodgy smell and a horrible taste, like I’m chewing spirits. Or it’s like I’m trying to brush my teeth with anti-rheumatic cream.

And yet… confidence in labels and said the word again. If it says on the packaging that it’s mouthwash, then it’s mouthwash

CJ says :

Is it true that mouthwash can actually cause a person to have bad breath since you will be depending on it? And like a psychological effect that if you didn t use it you ll get more conscious? And another question is, does it really cause mouth cancer??? Just heard it from someone, though. Perhaps someone can enlighten this.

Galega says :

Mouthwash won’t cause bad breath. Rest assured about that. It is also not carcinogenic - won’t cause cancer. Use or not that’s your choice, but stay away from unfounded assertion and myths.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343107783710731/k2311a0731/7.31.09