Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Body Lotion Gift Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I liked Pear Glace and Berry Kiss the most because I like the fruity smells
  • However, I know a couple of people that get allergic reactions from using this lotion
  • I love the scents of these lotions but I wouldn't buy any of them for myself

• by Diamend

I got a Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Body Lotion Gift Set from one of my cousins for Christmas last year. I don’t use scented lotion often but these smell really good. The five scents I got were Love Spell, Amber Romance, Pure Seduction, Pear Glace, and Berry Kiss. I liked Pear Glace and Berry Kiss the most because I like the fruity smells.

These lotions don’t moisturize for long and the scent lasts longer than the moisturizing action. I like how the fragrance isn’t overly strong that it gives me a

headache. I find myself sniffing my hands a lot when I use these lotions.

They smell so good. The lotion is smooth and creamy and applies nicely on my skin. It also gets absorbed very quickly.

It absorbs so quickly that it doesn’t keep my skin moisturized for long at all. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling either. Each bottle is only 1.

7 oz. and they only last a few days if you use them daily. I mostly use them as a hand lotion so they would ...

• last longer.

Since the bottles are small, they are portable and can be brought anywhere. I always keep one in my bag. This gift set does make a nice gift.

However, I know a couple of people that get allergic reactions from using this lotion. It’s always good to make sure that someone is not allergic to the gift you want to give them. This gift set is ok for the price.

It was $15 and that works out to be $5 for each 1. 7 oz. bottle.

It comes in a nice box with a ribbon on it though. You don’t really need to wrap it if you don’t want to. I’m glad I got it as a gift and didn’t spend money on them myself.

If you want to smell nice and have soft skin for a brief couple of hours then Victoria’s Secret Hydrating Body Lotion will satisfy you. I love the scents of these lotions but I wouldn’t buy any of them for myself. I would buy the gift set for someone else though.

Kim Chamerlin says :

My sister recently got some Victoria Secret Hydrating lotion amber Romance and her daughter used it and had a highly allergic reaction to this lotion. She broke out in hives and rashes and her face and lips swelled up. Could you please tell me what is in this lotion that could cause such a allergic reaction so I can avoid it in the future? Thank you for your time. Kim Chamberlin

Galega says :

Taking a look at the ingredients, I think it should be safe. It contains Aloe, Oat and Grapeseed Extracts, plus Vitamins C and E. She might be allergic to any of ingredients, or her facial skin is sensitive to this combination.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107783700731/k2311a0731/7.31.09