Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion With Sunscreen SPF15  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I like the idea of a body lotion and sunscreen in one so I tried Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion With Sunscreen SPF15
  • There is no added fragrance to this lotion so I was happy about that
  • It's supposed to moisturize for 24 hours and I think it does its job in that department

• by Diamend

I like the idea of a body lotion and sunscreen in one so I tried Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion With Sunscreen SPF15. SPF 15 is the highest I’ve seen on a body lotion. This lotion is a little pricey. It’s $11.

99 for only 12 oz. It only comes in a pump bottle too and I don’t really like pump bottles. I’ve never used any Aveeno products before this lotion

but I wasn’t very hesitant to purchase it since it’s distributed by Johnson & Johnson.

I smothered some of it on that night after I took a shower and kind of regretted getting this lotion. It’s so thick and it smelled sort of like sun block. There is no added fragrance to this lotion so I was happy about that.

The texture of the lotion was almost like sun block also. I actually said, “Ew,” when I put it on. I decided to keep on using it because it does have SPF in it and that’s one thing I like about it.

Although I didn’t like the smell and texture of the lotion, it did make my skin soft. It says on the bottle that the lotion absorbs quickly. I didn’t feel like my skin absorbed much of the lotion.

It felt ...

• Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion With Sunscreen SPF15
      like the lotion stayed on the surface of my skin. I really had to rub a little hard to get it to work into my skin. I do like that this lotion is not greasy.

It’s thick but it’s more creamy than greasy. It also says on the bottle that this lotion helps prevent sunburn and that it’s for skin that burns easily. I rarely get sunburn so I’m not sure

if this lotion really does help prevent sunburn or not.

I just feel safer using a lotion that has SPF in it. It’s supposed to moisturize for 24 hours and I think it does its job in that department. I don’t have very dry skin and this lotion keeps me moisturized throughout the day and night.

I don’t like this lotion enough to buy it again though. For me, it wasn’t worth the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107783630731/k2311a0731/7.31.09