Panadol Cold and Flu Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • Since I already tried Panadol for Menstrual Pain, and it really was effective, I decided to also try Panadol Cold and Flu Caplets

• by marielle

It is really hard for me (and I guess for everybody) to have colds and flu. I feel very uncomfortable, with the runny nose and all the sneezing and coughing, high temperature and loss of appetite. Even my joints are painful when I have flu. It is not a good feeling. And now that I am working overseas, it is doubly hard for me to get sick. Being away from my family and living alone, there’s no one to take care of me

everytime I get sick. I have to take care of myself. Back home, when I am feeling unwell and I feel that a flu is coming up, I immediately drink paracetamol as a countermeasure before the flu starts. More often than not, this proved to be effective.

However, now that I am away from home, working overseas, I have to find another brand of medicine that can replace what I’ve been taking at home. I hate going to hospitals, and meeting up with the doctors, this is why I often do self medication especially when it is just a case of colds and flu. So when I caught a flu just 3 months ago, I asked my friends and they said to try Panadol Cold and Flu Caplets. Since I already tried Panadol for Menstrual Pain, and it really was effective, I decided to also try Panadol Cold and Flu Caplets. And as expected, it relieves the discomforts that I have. Taken 3 times a day, I ...

• Panadol Cold and Flu Caplets
      felt it to be effective because less than an hour after drinking it, I immediately felt relieved. It is also non drowsy so I can take it without feeling sleepy after.

Panadol Cold and Flu Caplets relieves me of my cough, runny nose and fever, making it easier and faster for me to recover from the flu that I had caught. It lessen the nose decongestion brought about by my runny nose so I can breathe easier. Of course, it didn’t cure my flu

in an instant, it still took me 3 days of taking it thrice a day. But at least having a fever, cough and runny nose is not as bad as it was before because I was taking Panadol Cold and Flu Caplets. It eases the body aches and joint pains that goes with the flu, making it easier for me to go around even with a flu. So now I always make sure that I have Panadol Cold and Flu Caplets on my medicine container.

WLLIAM ORTMAN says :

WHERE CAN I PURCHASE THIS WONDER DRUG?, THE CAPULETS? i LIVE IN az INQUIRED AT 3 DRUG STORES I.E., kROGER PHARMACY, wAL-mART CVS PHARMACY. eACH DRUG STORE STATED THEY HAD NEVER HEARD OF IT IT WAS NOT AVAILABLE. i USED THE CAPULETS, BUT CANNOT RECALL WHERE I PURCHASED THEM. tHANKS.

marielle replies :

Hi Wlliam. I buy Panadol Cold and Flu Caplets over the counter at any Watsons and Guardian outlets here in Singapore. I don`t know if this is also available in other countries.

Chris says :

This is the worst drug I’ve ever used It’s completely useless
Every time I give it another chance it proves
To be a complete failure…

Ray says :

Having flu now and took this medication for 24 hours already. Running noise still there and non stop dripping. Not effective at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263107783610731/k2311a0731/7.31.09