The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Face Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I tried all sorts of facial washes and toners to try to get rid of my acne and I decided to try a mask
  • I bought The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Face Mask for almost $20
  • I think I got a little 4.8 oz can of it for $18
  • The first thing I noticed about this mask was that I liked the color

• by Diamend

I tried all sorts of facial washes and toners to try to get rid of my acne and I decided to try a mask . I don’t use masks often and thought that it might help improve my acne. I bought The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Face Mask for almost $20. I think I got a little 4. 8 oz can of it for $18.

It’s expensive but it’s supposed to last long because you’re supposed to only use it once or twice a week. The first thing I noticed about this mask was that I

liked the color. It’s a pale turquoise. The tea tree smell of this mask is not very strong.

I liked it that way because the strong tea tree oil smell makes me dizzy. I loved the way this mask felt on my face. It was very cooling. It also washes off better than other clay masks that I’ve tried.

It didn’t leave any clay on my face but it did make my face a little dull afterward. You’ll have to use a good cleanser to wash this mask off. All masks leave ...

• some residue on your skin. This mask left very little residue.

This mask claims that it draws out excess oil and impurities and prevents blemishes. My face did feel very clean after using this mask. I think it did its job in drawing out the impurities and excess oil in my skin. It did not prevent blemishes though.

This mask did not irritate my face like the other tea tree oil products that I tried from this brand. It did try up the existing pimples I had on my face. I liked the

results of using this mask. I just wished that it really did prevent pimples.

I liked how it did not over-dry my face like the other tea tree oil products. My face got really sensitive from using the other tea tree oil products so I stopped using this mask. I think this mask would be good for people with oily or combination skin types. It cleanses the face well.

It doesn’t completely get rid of the oil though. Although it is a little pricey, this product lasts long. I think it is worth its price.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107783500731/k2311a0731/7.31.09