St. Ives Exfoliating Apricot Moisturizing Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • So I like to buy bath products that give the feeling of pampering, even if it’s in your own bathroom
  • I bought this product because it’s practical to use since it is a body wash and scrub in one, how easy is that
  • It is a body wash alright but you can hardly feel the exfoliating experience

• by CarrotCakeMom

Like many very busy moms, sometimes the only time that you can have a moment of peace and relaxation is when you’re taking your 20 minute shower. So I like to buy bath products that give the feeling of pampering, even if it’s in your own bathroom.

I

like St.

Ives products, especially their “apricot” line however this product extension didn’t deliver of what I have expected it to be.

I bought this product because it’s practical to use since it is a body wash and scrub in one, how easy is that; and I like the ...

• fresh smell of apricot.

It is a body wash alright but you can hardly feel the exfoliating experience.

There are not much of the jojoba beads to scrub your dead skin cells away.

So I tried using it every day for a week if there’s a glimmer

of difference on my skin (note: it is recommended that we exfoliate once or twice a week, for firmer, toned skin).

The verdict: it is just a bottle of ordinary body wash that cleanses the skin and not at all an exfoliating product like it’s said in the packaging.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107783400731/k2311a0731/7.31.09