Blue Bunny Big Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich  » Food  »
  • This can be enjoyed as if a cool sandwich
  • But I thought it would be better if Big Bunny included a stick for the ice cream
  • I will definitely buy blue bunny ice cream sandwich again to make myself cool in this summer

• by uselist

I tasted Blue Bunny Big Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich in an ice cream treat. It was a thick vanilla ice cream that is embedded between two rich chocolate wafers.

It was a tasty combination altogether.

It was such a novel ice cream

that I had in recent times.

This can be enjoyed as if a cool sandwich.

The Vanilla ice cream was very thick and wafer ice cream mix was just melting in my mouth.

The entire ice cream was very filling.

But I thought it would be better if Big Bunny included a stick for the ice cream.

However it was easy and comfortable to enjoy this ice cream sandwich by just rolling down the blue cover.

Since ice cream was tightly frozen between the ...

• Blue Bunny Big Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich
      wafers there was no hassle of spilling.

There could have been some nuts added in the ice cream so that it would be yummier.

But I am sure that, as they claim Blue Bunny’s big vanilla ice cream sandwich is likable by

people of all ages.

It is not only a very nice ice cream but also a different ice cream from conventional ice creams.

I will definitely buy blue bunny ice cream sandwich again to make myself cool in this summer.

I recommend it for all ice cream lovers.

Blue Bunny Big Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich
Butiu Denisa says :

re : I will definitely buy blue bunny ice cream sandwich again to make myself cool in this summer
If you add a stick you would ruin the idea of sandwiche ice cream

Butiu Denisa says :

It s one of the best ice creams.I really like the combination between biscuit and ice cream.It s just delicious

Butiu Denisa says :

It s perfect for hot summer days to be used like a cold sandwich

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273107783190631/k2311a0731/7.31.09