Maybelline Define-A-Brow Gel
  • If there is one thing in my face that I don't like, it's my eyebrows
  • The other option would be to get it tattoed, but a tattoo is definitely not my kind of thing
  • But the best thing about Maybelline Define-A-Brow Gel is that although it is a gel liner, it dries off faster and it does not smudge
  • The cost is slightly higher than an ordinary liner, but it is really worth adding a few cents to my budget because of its quality

• by marielle

If there is one thing in my face that I don’t like, it’s my eyebrows. This is because I have thick eyebrows. During my growing up years, it was not a big deal. But when I hit the adolescent age, thin eyebrows became a fad. Those with thick eyebrows began plucking their eyebrows for them to have that so called sophisticated look, and this includes me.

I began plucking my eyebrows, leaving only a thin line, which I do until now. But maintaining thin eyebrows takes a lot of time.

I pluck my eyebrows myself because I don’t want to go to a beauty salon just to have them plucked. The other option would be to get it tattoed, but a tattoo is definitely not my kind of thing.

And since I pluck my eyebrows myself, there were times when I didn’t do it right, especially when I am in a hurry. There are times when the left eyebrow is thicker than the right. Or sometimes, the shape of the right is slightly different from the left. Good thing I ...

• discovered Maybelline Define-A-Brow Gel. This does the trick for me. It finishes what plucking left off. It really defines the shape of my eyebrows.

Since Maybelline Define-A-Brow Gel is a gel, it has a smooth and soft tip that does not hurt when applied (unlike those pencil liners that have hard and rough ends) which makes it easier to apply.But the best thing about Maybelline Define-A-Brow Gel is that although it is a gel liner, it dries off faster and it does not smudge. It also does not wear off

easily which makes it lasts longer than an ordinary brow liner. But although it lasts longer, it can easily be removed if I don’t want them anymore. All I have to do is wash them off. The cost is slightly higher than an ordinary liner, but it is really worth adding a few cents to my budget because of its quality.

Now I don’t have to worry that I’ll go out with my left eyebrow thicker or thinner than the right. Thanks to Maybelline Define-A-Brow Gel, having thick eyebrows doesn’t matter anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107783160631/k2311a0731/7.31.09