Smucker’s Cider Apple Butter
  • It is, I think, my favorite flavor to spread on top of toast and bagels
  • The cider apple butter is quite rich and delicious in flavor, and the butter part not only gives the spread some additional flavor, but it also makes the spread a little thicker

• by GenesisOne

Smucker’s Cider Apple Butter is simply delightful in both flavor and texture. It is, I think, my favorite flavor to spread on top of toast and bagels.

The cider apple butter is quite rich and delicious in flavor, and the butter part not only gives the spread some additional flavor, but it also makes the spread a little thicker.

The apple flavor is just splendid.

It is very authentic and it really does a good job of reminding me of apples.

This spread is not overly sweet, although it has enough flavor to it to really entertain my taste buds and give me good reason to get up in the morning and look forward to my breakfast! The ...

• texture of the spread is pleasant, too.

It is not too wet or too thick - it has a stable form and thus it will not run or paste itself across parts of your teeth.

I load my toast and bagels with this cider apple butter and it really transforms my morning breakfast into something that draws me out

of bed.

If you like or love the flavor of apples, then I definitely recommend that you give this spread a try - I loved it from the moment I tried it and I think others that enjoy rich, apple flavored spreads for toast and bagels will love it too! I will be a buyer for as long as this spread is made!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273107783040631/k2311a0731/7.31.09