Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • Though I like the Colgate Mintirinse and the Colgate Triple Action but for me the Maximum Cavity Protection stands out more
  • Another thing I found out when I am using flavored toothpastes, my gums get sometimes irritated
  • When I tried to use another brand of toothpaste I notice that sometimes when I drink too much cold or too much hot, I really feel that my teeth are chilling and it hurts
  • I still tend to switch from one variety of Colgate flavor to another but still the Maximum Cavity Protection is the best for me

• by amazingme

Colgate provides consumer a variety of oral care products. And since I was a child, a trade name Colgate has been already a part of my daily care life. When it comes to toothpaste I only trust Colgate. Among the toothpaste flavors the Colgate has, the Maximum Cavity Protection with Liquid Calcium is my favorite and my most often used.

From time to time I try some of the flavors but still I keep on coming back to Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection. I much prefer to get the 200g since I am able to save

more rather than if I pick the 160g or the smaller contents. The tube packaging of this product is very flexible that I can control the volume of dispense.

I can even used up to last content of this toothpaste for its tube is easy to cut.

What I exactly like about this flavor compared to other toothpastes is that it does not have a candy taste. Though I like the Colgate Mintirinse and the Colgate Triple Action but for me the Maximum Cavity Protection stands out more.

I like its soft and white form and the taste is still the same Colgate I have used in my childhood years. I really love its great regular flavor. I am unaware if it makes my teeth whiter because naturally I have a light yellowish teeth and I don’t bother anymore to make them as bright as white.

Because one thing I am sure, my teeth are really clean and healthy with Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection. Another thing I found out when I am using flavored toothpastes, my gums get sometimes irritated. I have very sensitive gums so I have to use gentle ...

• Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste
      toothbrush and toothpaste.

This toothpaste is perfect for my teeth and gums. It refreshes my breath and it strengthens my teeth. I don’t have cavities and I want to prevent to have one.

I visited my dentist once and a while and she recommends me to use this product. My teeth are so secured with Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection. It truly takes care of my oral health.

I brush my teeth three times a day followed by a mouthwash. When I tried to use another brand of toothpaste I notice that sometimes

when I drink too much cold or too much hot, I really feel that my teeth are chilling and it hurts. Because of this I lose my appetite and it ruined my whole day.

But with Colgate, I don’t have such kind of discomfort. Since then I never tried buying and using other brands unless if it is Colgate. I still tend to switch from one variety of Colgate flavor to another but still the Maximum Cavity Protection is the best for me.

This is great toothpaste ever and I also let my children use this toothpaste.

Colgate Maximum Cavity Protection Toothpaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343107783020631/k2311a0731/7.31.09