Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion
  • I really had a problem because due to the oil, my acne do come and go within days
  • I also noticed that pimples and other blemishes sprout when I am facing a lot of stressors in my everyday living
  • I love sweating out the dirt and oil out of my face
  • I think this product really pays back how much I've given out

• by Amaya

My skin got oily previously. Perhaps, because of my exposure to the dirt and pollution of the streets recently since we are having a community service for the past few days for our covenant. I really had a problem because due to the oil, my acne do come and go within days. Stubborn pimples are a different story.

I also noticed that pimples and other blemishes sprout when I am facing a lot of stressors in my everyday living. That’s when I’ve learned about being overwhelmed would make the body produce more neuropeptides that

at low doses may kill bacteria and viruses. However, at higher levels of stress, they generate inflammation that can clog the pores and limit the body’s ability to slough off dead skin.

Blemishes might, therefore, not budge for months. That was really an awesome fact however, that remains a problem to me because I know there’s no way I can’t escape getting stressed especially that I am both a student and a breadwinner at this point of time. I tried working it out (getting these imperfections away).

Yes, you’ve heard that right: Working out ...

• does pay off. It can help de-stress. I started hitting the gym.

I love sweating out the dirt and oil out of my face. However, a backup toner to dry those excess oil up is a must-have and the toner of my choice is Clinique’s Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion. I bought it for Php 1,530.

That was quite expensive but somehow, I felt so relieved and rest assured that I get what I needed to clean up my pores from within. It toned down the redness of my pimples and shrank my zits to

almost unseen spots. I also love itself.

It doesn’t irritate my nose unlike those commercial toners sold at very cheap prices. I think this product really pays back how much I’ve given out. I’m happy to have it.

It helped me reduce my stresses by reassuring me that I get the protection I need pore-deep to reduce the manifestations of stress. Strongly recommendable, this product is perfect for oily skin to reduce the excess oils not only on the surface of the skin but also within the pores reducing the probability of growth in numbers of facial blemishes.

Clinique Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107783000631/k2311a0731/7.31.09