Avalon Organics Bath & Shower Gel in Lavender  » Cosmetics  »
  • This product has to be the best natural cleansing product I have owned, and I was pleased to discover that Avalon is a Canadian company
  • I found I only need a small ammount of Avalon Organics Bath & Shower Gel to cleanse my body
  • The lavender scent is intoxicating, and I noticed it stays with you after bathing
  • I love this Avalon Bath & Shower Gel, its safe for the environment, smells fantastic, and I know this 350ml bottle will last me a long time

• by Melissa Glenn
      My husband bought me Avalon Organics Bath & Shower Gel in Lavender, knowing what a huge fan of anyting Lavender I am. This product has to be the best natural cleansing product I have owned, and I was pleased to discover that Avalon is a Canadian company.

I have never seen their products before, and this Bath & Shower

gel was expensive at $8.

99CDN a bottle.

This product is certainly worth the money.

It smells of a very pure Lavender, not a chemically made scent.

The reason? Avalon only uses 100 percent natural products.

There are no parabens, preservatives or chemcials whatsoever.

I found I only need a small ammount of Avalon Organics Bath & Shower Gel to ...

• cleanse my body.

The lavender scent is intoxicating, and I noticed it stays with you after bathing.

I also use this product as a bubble bath, by running a capful under the tap, I get a bathtub full of suds, that also act as a body wash! I love the 2 in 1 concept.

Another thing Avalon has going

for it, is the fact that they do no animal testing, and its ingredients are 100 percent vegetarian.

No animal by products at all.

I love this Avalon Bath & Shower Gel, its safe for the environment, smells fantastic, and I know this 350ml bottle will last me a long time!

Any fan of natural Lavender products should try this.

You won’t be disappointed.

I’m not!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3180878300431/k2311a088/8.8.06