Wet n Wild H2O Proof Blending Eye Pencil (Black shade)  » Cosmetics  »
  • These aren't the best eyeliners ever, but they are certainly worth trying out
  • The thing I like most about these eyeliners is the price
  • I love trying all the Wet n Wild eyeliners out just to see what colors make my brown eyes pop
  • I am almost out of it, so I am definitely going to need to buy a backup
  • I would definitely recommend these eyeliners, and I plan on buying more in the future

• by Kelairyy

I have had the Wet n Wild H20 Proof Eyeliner for a long time, and it has served me well. For only two dollars, these are a great deal, especially since they come in many different colors. I really like trying out all the different colors to see which ones look good on me. And for only two dollars, what’s to lose? These aren’t the best eyeliners ever, but they are certainly worth trying out.

The thing I like most about these eyeliners is the price. For two dollars, you really can’t go wrong. I love trying all the Wet n Wild eyeliners out just to see what

colors make my brown eyes pop. One of my staples is black eyeliner, of course. It goes with everything and is just a basic eyeliner that everyone needs to have. I own a Wet n Wild H2O Proof Blending Eye Pencil in the black shade, and it works great! I am almost out of it, so I am definitely going to need to buy a backup. There are two sides to the pencil. One is the actual eyeliner, and it comes with a cap. The other side is a little smudger that you can use to smudge the eyeliner for a more smokier look. I really like that because not a lot of eyeliner come with that. The only other eyeliner I’ve seen that has the smudger on the other end is Estee Lauder’s eyeliners which are a lot more expensive. So the Wet n Wild eyeliners are definitely the better deal. The lasting power of this eyeliner is really good! It doesn’t smudge throughout the day for me unless I somehow touch my eyeliner or get it wet. I like how it lasts the whole day. It might get a little less vibrant or something, but not enough that it is a big deal. It also goes on really easily as well. It doesn’t hurt ...

• Wet n Wild H2O Proof Blending Eye Pencil (Black shade)
      when I apply it; I don’t have to apply a lot of pressure because it doesn’t take much effort to get a nice, smooth line on my eyes. This eyeliner is a must because black eyeliner is definitely needed in everyone’s makeup collection. It looks good with everything!

There is not much I don’t like about this eyeliner except for the fact that it doesn’t seem to be waterproof like it claims to be. But I think that might be because I touch my eyes a lot when I am in the pool because I don’t like getting water in my eyes. However, since I don’t usually wear

makeup to the pool, this isn’t that big of a problem.

If you are looking for an eyeliner that is cheap but still works great, then you should definitely get the Wet n Wild H2O Proof Blending Eye Pencil in Black. It is a great eyeliner to have for everyday use because black eyeliner is SO versatile. It matches all shades of eyeshadow, and it looks great alone without eyeshadow as well! Also, the Wet n Wild eyeliners go on really easily without irritating my eyes, and they have a decent lasting power as well. I would definitely recommend these eyeliners, and I plan on buying more in the future!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313107782960631/k2311a0731/7.31.09