Herbal Essences Rainforest Flowers Replenishing Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have not previously been a fan of Herbal Essences line of hair care products, until I bought this conditioner
  • This 400ml bottle of conditioner had the most amazing floral smell

• by Melissa Glenn
      I have not previously been a fan of Herbal Essences line of hair care products, until I bought this conditioner. Packaged in a jazzy red bottle with a green top, this Herbal Essences Rainforest Flowers Replenishing Conditioner for dry hair, truly caught my eye.

I flipped the lid and smelled it, and

I was sold.

This 400ml bottle of conditioner had the most amazing floral smell.

Instantly I felt my senses lift, and there is something in this scent that makes me feel energized and joyful.

I have never been to a rain forest, so I don’t know what one smells like, but I ...

• can smell the ginger, banana and coconut this product says it contains.

These scents are suspended in another scent that does smell the way fresh rain water smells on flowers.

Using this conditioner is very good.

The scent stays on my hair after conditioning, and this conditioner really has helped my dry

summer hair.

My hair is very soft and very manageable.

For $3.

99CDN a bottle, I will continue using this Herbal Essences product.

The only downside, I wish they made a perfume that smelt like this, because this smell is fantastic! Made by Clairol, Herbal Essences never does animal testing, and is made with 100 percent organic materials.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3180878290431/k2311a088/8.8.06