Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion
  • I like to try different kinds of body lotion just because I don't like sticking to one thing
  • Any grocery store, drug store, convenient store sells this lotion
  • I love how it's not greasy and thick like some lotions
  • I was really disappointed because I never liked a lotion so much before that I kept buy it over and over again

• by Diamend

I like to try different kinds of body lotion just because I don’t like sticking to one thing. There is one that I used to buy very often though. It’s called Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion. I like this lotion a lot.

The reason why I first bought it was because it also had SPF. It was only SPF 15 but I liked the idea of not having to buy and apply sunscreen separately. This lotion doesn’t just stay on the surface of your skin but your skin

absorbs it pretty quickly.

My skin always felt nourished and soft after I used this lotion. It comes in a big 24 oz. bottle and it’s only $6.

99. It’s so easy to find. Any grocery store, drug store, convenient store sells this lotion.

It lasts a long time too because you don’t need to smother on so much at a time. There’s a new version now that’s scented. I don’t know what that smells like but I really did like the old non-scented version.

I love how ...

• it’s not greasy and thick like some lotions. It really does lock in moisture all day like the bottle says. This lotion is sold in squeeze and pump bottles.

I like the squeeze bottles a lot more because you can use most of the lotion before having to open up the cap and dig out whatever is left. It’s hard to use up all the lotion when it’s stored in pump bottles. This lotion was great for me during all seasons of the year.

My skin gets dryer than

usual in the winter and this lotion didn’t wear out even on the driest days. It even kept my elbows nice and soft. I don’t use it now because they don’t make it with SPF anymore.

I was really disappointed because I never liked a lotion so much before that I kept buy it over and over again. I’m not sure why they discontinued the lotion with SPF but I hope they make another line or something. This lotion does its job in full and I’d pay more than $6.

99 for it.

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313007782841031/k2311a0730/7.30.09