Harris Decaffeinated Green Tea  » Food  »
  • I love to drink tea, especially green tea, whether it is hot or cold
  • I decided to try Harris’ Decaffeinated Green Tea
  • Overall, I like Harris’ tea served as a hot drink more than I like it as a cold one
  • I would recommend purchasing this if you’re looking for more of a bargained priced tea with lots of antioxidants rather than for its taste

• by kirbystar7

I love to drink tea, especially green tea, whether it is hot or cold. Green tea has a delicate and subtle bitter taste. As a plus, green tea contains a chockfull of antioxidants for the immune system, so it is very good for your health.

As I am on a diet, I wanted an alternative to

water and the antioxidants without the caffeine. I decided to try Harris’ Decaffeinated Green Tea. The price was pretty good, only $2.50 for 50 tea bags. Served hot, the drink smells great and has the signature light bitter taste. I left the tea bag in the hot water a little longer to get a more concentrated ...

• taste, which tasted good but not excellent. When served cold, the bitter taste is much stronger, a bit too strong for my liking. It actually overpowers the tea-leaf taste that I usually like.

Even though the tea is labeled as decaffeinated, there are still some traces of the caffeine that cannot be completely removed. I drank

the tea before I went to sleep however, and I was still able to sleep soundly.

Overall, I like Harris’ tea served as a hot drink more than I like it as a cold one. I would recommend purchasing this if you’re looking for more of a bargained priced tea with lots of antioxidants rather than for its taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273007782831031/k2311a0730/7.30.09