The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • When I was still breaking out, I looked for all kinds of products to use and I found The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash
  • I heard tea tree oil worked well for pimples so I decided to try this face wash
  • I didn’t want to spend that much on a face wash but I bought it anyway thinking that it would be good for my face
  • I don’t recommend this face wash for people with sensitive skin or even normal type skin
  • I think I used the rest of it as a body wash

• by Diamend

When I was still breaking out, I looked for all kinds of products to use and I found The Body Shop’s Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash. I heard tea tree oil worked well for pimples so I decided to try this face wash. It’s pretty expensive but that’s because it’s from The Body Shop brand. They sell it for $13.

I didn’t want to spend that much on a face wash but I bought it anyway thinking that it would be good for my face. It’s a pretty good sized bottle though. It comes

in a 8.

4 oz. bottle. I don’t really mind the smell of tea tree oil but I don’t like how the smell lingers after using this face wash.

I started to get sick of the smell after using the face wash several times. It felt like any other kind of face wash that starts out as a liquid and then suds up. It’s supposed to be refreshing and my face did feel somewhat refreshed after every wash.

It says that it doesn’t over-dry the face but it dried my face up a lot. It ...

• also says that it’s safe to use everyday. I guess once a day use is good enough.

After about a week, my face did start to clear up but the face wash dried my face up so much. I started to break out again and the face wash didn’t do much for my face after that. It dried the top layer of my skin above the zits but it didn’t get rid of the zits.

My face started to get irritated after using this face wash for a while. My skin was very

sensitive back then. I don’t recommend this face wash for people with sensitive skin or even normal type skin.

It dried my skin and made it rough. My face also started to sting when I touched it. There’s not much that I liked about this product.

The smell was ok at first and then it got stronger the more I used the face wash. I don’t think I even finished the whole bottle. I think I used the rest of it as a body wash.

It wasn’t worth the $13 dollars for me.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313007782791031/k2311a0730/7.30.09