Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Pink-03  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I would NEVER recommend this to anyone because I did not have a good experience with this
  • It is definitely not worth the price, and I am never repurchasing this again
  • I didn't have that high expectations for this blush, but even so, this totally disappointed me
  • I never use this blush, and though I don't like wasting makeup, I might have to just throw this away because I never use it

• by Kelairyy

I hate this blush and its quality! I would NEVER recommend this to anyone because I did not have a good experience with this. It is so powdery and sheer. It doesn’t show up on my skin, and I’m really sad I wasted eight dollars on this. It is definitely not worth the price, and I am never repurchasing this again.

The blush is so powdery; it’s horrible! It looks like powder on my skin, not a blush. You can see how powdery it is just by looking at my skin when I use it. I didn’t have that high expectations for this blush, but even so, this totally disappointed me. It doesn’t really blend easily into my skin because it looks so powdery, so it is kind of obvious that I am wearing blush, once you see the powdery-ness. I hate it! The

color looks nice in the container, but it is so sheer! I tried building the color by putting it on more, but still the color didn’t really look too noticeable on my cheeks. Also, whenever I build the color, my face looks even more powdery. It’s horrible, so I never wear this blush. Also, it is really soft, almost TOO soft. I dropped it on the floor on accident (it wasn’t even that big of a drop-only a few feet) and it broke into pieces! I was really upset; even though I don’t like this blush, it cost eight bucks. It is so soft that it breaks really easily, so you really have to be careful with this blush. I can just as easily make dents into the blush just by rubbing my fingers into the blush a few times. Also, I always seem ...

• to scratch the blush with my fingernails, and my fingernails are really short, for goodness sake! This blush doesn’t stay on very long either. It doesn’t last the whole day, which stinks because I hate bringing this along to touch up because then I have to bring a blush brush (because the applicator is totally pointless and does not apply blush well at all). That takes a lot of room, so it’s really inconvenient to wear this blush! Also, I’m afraid that it will break again (I repressed the blush) if I keep it in my purse or makeup bag. This blush is absolutely horrible, and I can’t really think of anything good to say about this product. The only thing that is all right about it is the packaging. It has a little mirror that I could look at if I’m checking my
        makeup. However it’s hardly much help because it is so small that I can’t see my whole face, so I don’t really use the mirror either.

This blush is horrible and I would not recommend it! Save your eight dollars and spend it on a better blush. I never use this blush, and though I don’t like wasting makeup, I might have to just throw this away because I never use it; it is just taking up space in my makeup traincase. It is really powdery and doesn’t blend easily into my skin. You can see the powder on my face, not exactly what I want to achieve. Also, the color is really sheer so it hardly does anything for my skin tone anyway. This breaks really easily because of how soft it is. This was a waste of eight dollars, and I will NOT be repurchasing this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313007782741031/k2311a0730/7.30.09