Nasal Aid Nasal Strips  » Medicine  »
  • I like the idea so much coz cold medications make me feel so drowsy
  • I found other great ways to use the product too
  • The best thing about it, it is very affordable
  • I then recommend it to anyone who has nasal congestion problems due to colds or allergies, snoring problems, and anybody who thinks he or she might want to try it and see how easier it is to breathe with the nasal strips on

• by patofgold23

I have found an easy and drug-free way to relieve my frequent nasal congestion : the Nasal Aid Nasal Strips. It worked really well for me. Nasal Aid Nasal Strips are like clear band-aid looking strips with a flexible backbone and some sort of medical grade adhesive on the other side that you stick across the bridge of your nose, mechanically lifting the sides of your nose and widening your nasal passage. See? It’s a very natural, non-prescription, non-hassle

way of maintaining your airflow when your nose is congested. I like the idea so much coz cold medications make me feel so drowsy. Even the ones that they claim to be non-drowsy medications make me feel drowsy still.

I liked the product so much and recommended it to my cousin who has the same problems as I do - - - she has constant allergies causing her to have frequent nasal congestion. I was surprised that knew about ...

• the product already coz her husband uses it to reduce his snoring. She said the product is great for people like her husband who snores a lot, coz it does help reduce snoring, and in fact, makes him sleep better since his breathing is easier.

I found other great ways to use the product too. I in fact use it throughout the day when I’m exercising coz of the ease of breathing. And when I remove the strip, it

is very easy to take out the adhesive with soap and water. Nasal Aid Nasal Strips comes in different sizes to fit everybody’s nose, and it is latex-free. The best thing about it, it is very affordable. I then recommend it to anyone who has nasal congestion problems due to colds or allergies, snoring problems, and anybody who thinks he or she might want to try it and see how easier it is to breathe with the nasal strips on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263007782580931/k2311a0730/7.30.09