Transformers Clothes:Light Grey StarScream Shirt
  • I've worn the shirt a lot of times and people usually ask where I bought it and I said from SM malls for only 250 pesos which is approximately $5.00

• by Inggy

Since the Transformers is back with its second movie more merchandise of it are being sold in malls in the Philippines. It happened that SM malls are selling their gear and I was able to buy one. The shirt is a Starscream shirt, the right hand of Megatron in the series and one of my favorite robots.

The ringneck shirt is color light grey and the design is

very catchy and fresh to the eye. Infront is a text in dirty white color that says “Starscream” in bold letters and under it is the picture of Starscream from the 80’s cartoon series with a sneaky smirk on his face holding one of his guns. The cartoon design takes up the space from the right of the shirt up to the middle. At the back is ...

• a small logo of the Decepticons in black under the neck part.

The fabric of the shirt is 100% cotton and it is very comfortable to wear. It is lightweight compared to other shirts and durable at the same time. I’ve got it washed a lot of times already and it hasn’t shrunk or had the colors of the shirt faded. I’ve worn the shirt a lot of

times and people usually ask where I bought it and I said from SM malls for only 250 pesos which is approximately $5.00. It is very cheap and cool if you think of it.

If you’re a fan of the Transformers buy this shirt or other designs while its still in the market. It can also be a gift for your loved ones that like the movie or the series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 553007782360931/k2311a0730/7.30.09