Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub
  • But, once I graduated high school and started college, I decided that I really needed to get rid of it because it was getting out of control
  • I bought it at Rite Aide, so it was really easy for me to get
  • I recommend this product to absolutely anyone, no matter what age or skin type
  • It definitely took away my worries of my skin condition and now my self-confidence is higher than it has ever been

• by forevergrateful12

I have had so many problems with ance as a teenager growing up and still do this day. My father had bad acne problems, and I guess he passed it right on to me. I had acne all over my back, chest, and face, and it made me feel self-conscious about myself. Every dermotologist that I had gone to was unable to treat it correctly. So, if the doctors didn’t have any clue how to treat it, how was I supposed to know how to?

In my earlier teen years, I didn’t really try looking into finding a way to get rid of my acne.

But, once I graduated high school and started college, I decided that I really needed to get rid of it because it was getting out of control. My skin was also very prone to blackheads, so I wanted to find something that could treat both conditions.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub was my answer. I bought it at Rite Aide, so it was really easy for me to get. I use it twice a day, every day. Not only did it clear my acne, but it removed the majority of my black heads. I still use it to this day to keep my face ...

• healthy and clear.

I would have to say that my favorite part about this scrub is that after I use it, I can feel the cool air passing through my pores, like they are completely cleared of all the dirt, oil, and sweat that I had accumulated during the day. It is such a refreshing and clean feeling. You only need to use about the size of a dime of this product and that will be enough to scrub your entire face and really get deep into your pores, and you will be able to feel it.

I recommend this product to absolutely anyone, no matter

what age or skin type. It doesn’t waste any time, just 20-30 seconds of scrubbing, and you can be on your way to school, work, or out for the evening, and Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub will have you covered. It definitely took away my worries of my skin condition and now my self-confidence is higher than it has ever been.

This product won’t be hard to find either, just go to pretty much any Pharmacy store such as Rite Aide, CVS, Wallgreens, Duane Reade (if you are ever in New York City). You can also find it in larger places like Walmart or Target.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313007782330931/k2311a0730/7.30.09