Cinemark Theatres  » Movies  »
5159 Hinkleville Rd Paducah, KY
  • I enjoy going to our local movie theater every once in awhile just because the big screen itself cannot be compared to watching certain movies at home on the TV
  • So just from our own experience the service you will receive from those that work at the Cinemark Theatres is quite friendly and professional
  • I would definitely recommend to anyone that loves watching movies and is in the Paducah KY area to take in a movie at the Cinemark Theatres

• by EMILY PARKER

I enjoy going to our local movie theater every once in awhile just because the big screen itself cannot be compared to watching certain movies at home on the TV. There are some movies that I do not care for and will choose to wait until it comes out on DVD to watch, but movies like Transformers must be watched in the theater.

Our local theater is called Cinemark Theatres and it is located right next to the Mall of Paducah. You cannot miss

it because it has it’s very own building with a huge packing lot that is always full most of the time. Many people enjoy going to an early movie like my husband and I which can be tricky at times trying to find a decent parking spot at times. We have been lucky many times to find one close to the entrance of the Cinemark Theatres.

After we get there we usually go straight up to the machine inside the building that allows you ...

• to purchase your movie tickets with a credit card. We find it to be so much faster then waiting in line outside to buy our movie tickets with cash. By using this machine we can quickly buy our snacks and then find out which theater is playing the movie we have chosen to see. Since my husband is in a wheelchair we have to sit in a certain section that is setup for someone in a wheelchair to sit in.

So just from

our own experience the service you will receive from those that work at the Cinemark Theatres is quite friendly and professional. We have never had any problems finding a spot to sit because not many people in wheelchairs usually go to the movies when we do. I would definitely recommend to anyone that loves watching movies and is in the Paducah KY area to take in a movie at the Cinemark Theatres. I am certain you will have an awesome experience for sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113007782270931/k2311a0730/7.30.09