Young’s Veterinary Clinic Inc  » Pets  »
803 West Jackson Street Thomasville, Georgia 31792
  • Dr. Young has treated my own animals over the years and I have always been impressed with the care he provides
  • My most recent experience with Young's Veterinary Clinic was when a friend of mine worked there
  • I agree his methods were truly astounding
  • I strongly recommend Dr. Young as a vet of choice because of his long years of experience and his dedication to providing your pets and the community's strays with the care they deserve

• by Elaine Chastain

What makes a great veterinarian? In my humble opinion that would be a vet that loves what he does and keeps doing it year after year. When caring for animals it really is all about heart.

Dr. Young has treated my own animals over the years and I have always been impressed with the care he provides. He takes his work seriously and

treats his charges with tenderness.

My most recent experience with Young’s Veterinary Clinic was when a friend of mine worked there. Her job was to mann the desk and assist Dr. Young. Well with help being hard to come by and a full schedule coming up I was asked to fill in temporarily and assist Dr. Young. The tenderness he showed the ...

• animals was touching and endearing. He raved a bit about the neglect some of these animals endured and worried over his patients like they were his own.

He keeps to the ‘old ways’ with an ‘if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it’ attitude. I agree his methods were truly astounding. I’ve watched many a physician sew up a surgical incision but never

have I seen anyone as proficient and accurate.

He keeps a small practice out on the edge of town. The little clinic is quaint and charming and the experience of years seeps through. I strongly recommend Dr. Young as a vet of choice because of his long years of experience and his dedication to providing your pets and the community’s strays with the care they deserve.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293007782220931/k2311a0730/7.30.09