One More Drink by Ludacris featuring T-Pain
  • I also never realized that T-Pain was such an amazing singer until this song
  • The music video is full of silly and crude humor, but I thought it was hilarious
  • I will definitely be playing this song when my 21st birthday comes around

• by kirbystar7

One More Drink is from Ludacris’ latest 2008 album Theater of the Mind. It has a very different sound from usual Ludacris songs, but it is my absolute favorite song of his so far. The blend of a claps and beats to dreamy bells

is stunning. This makes the song very easy to dance to or just to listen to as you lounge around. I especially like how such a cute instrumental is combined with explicit lyrics. I also never realized that T-Pain was such an amazing singer until this song; he does a great job with the chorus.

The song has a music video, which is just about as silly as the lyrics of the song. It opens with Ludacris at an Alcohol group therapy explaining his problems with alcohol and ...

• One More Drink by Ludacris featuring T-Pain
      dating. Throughout the video, Ludacris has misadventures with different women when alcohol obscures his vision. The music video is full of silly and crude humor, but I thought it was hilarious.

I am very glad Ludacris decided to take a unique turn in releasing

a different kind of song, and I hope this is the first of many of its kind. I also hope that he features other artists, as he did very well by featuring T-Pain in this one. I will definitely be playing this song when my 21st birthday comes around!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 143007782190931/k2311a0730/7.30.09