Tiger Balm Back Pain Patch
  • But because of this I observed that I become dependent to Tiger Balm more and more, which is not also healthy because I know that Tiger Balm does not actually heal my lower back pains

• by marielle

Working while sitting in front of the computer 11 hours per day, I often feel lower back pains at the end of each day, especially at night when I am about to sleep. There are times when I don’t feel any pain at all, oftentimes it is still tolerable, but there are times, especially now that I am not getting any younger, that the pain really troubles me that I really can not sleep at night.

During the times when the pain is too much, I always use Tiger Balm Back Pain Patch. I always make sure

that I have a stock of Tiger Balm Back Pain Patch so that I have something to put on when my back starts troubling me.

Tiger Balm Back Pain Patch relieves me of the back pains immediately after I put it on the part where it hurts. After putting it in place, I can really feel the warmth from the patch soothing the muscles on the part where I put it. Another thing, with Tiger Balm Back Pain Patch, you can still feel the warmth coming from the patch even hours after you put it, unlike the ...

• one I tried when I was still in the Philippines that after about an hour an a half, the patch didn’t give the warmth and relief that it was supposed to give me. After an hour and a half, it felt like just an ordinary patch at my back. But with Tiger Balm, the warmth can be felt for about 3-4 hours, just enough time to give my aching back the relief it needed. It is also stretchable and flexible that I can put it anywhere without it breaking.

Tiger Balm Back Pain Patch lessens my back

pains to the point that I cannot feel it anymore. But because of this I observed that I become dependent to Tiger Balm more and more, which is not also healthy because I know that Tiger Balm does not actually heal my lower back pains. It only gives relief for me not to feel the pain. Sooner or later, I still have to go to a doctor for a check up for my back pains. But as of now, I am very much satisfied with the comfort and relief that Tiger Balm Back Pain patch is giving me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263007782170831/k2311a0730/7.30.09