Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Granite
  • I am really pleased and impressed with this eyeshadow, and I am DEFINITELY repurchasing this after I run out
  • I found that this color looks amazing as a lid color for smokey eye looks or on the crease for a more neutral look
  • It is $6.50 which is really affordable for such a nice eyeshadow, and you have to buy this from a Mary Kay consultant, but I think it is worth the price and effort to get my hands on it

• by Kelairyy

Though I don’t really wear any eyeshadow other than neutral colors like brown, beige, champagne, and bronze, I am always on the lookout for eyeshadows of all colors. I was looking through a Mary Kay catalog, when I spotted the Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Granite. What can I say? I fell in love. This is a gray color, but it’s not your average John Smith here.

This has more of a warm undertone, unlike a lot of grey or silver eyeshadows that I own which have cool undertones. Though I’m not a fan of gray eyeshadow, this one looks good with many different colors. It looks great for not only smoky eye looks, but also a variety of looks.

I am really pleased and

impressed with this eyeshadow, and I am DEFINITELY repurchasing this after I run out.

What caught my eye was the color. This color is so beautiful! I can not even begin to explain how gorgeous this color is.

It is a taupeish-gray with a tiny bit of frostiness so that it does not look completely matte. However, there is no shimmer. I found that this color looks amazing as a lid color for smokey eye looks or on the crease for a more neutral look.

This eyeshadow looks good with a lot of different colors, pretty surprising for a gray eyeshadow. I can wear this with brown eyeshadow, or with pink, or black. It looks good with pretty much anything! Also, it is so silky that ...

• it applies really easily, and it is also really easy to blend with a good blending brush.

It doesn’t take any effort at all! The color Granite is also really pigmented, so you don’t need a lot of product. I was impressed because I didn’t expect it to have a good color payoff but it does. Also, it lasts a really long time on my eyelids as well.

It is not like some cheap eyeshadows that come off within an hour or so. This one can last the whole day for me, but I use an eye primer underneath Granite to make it last longer and look more vibrant. The eyeshadow is really small, only 0.

05 ounces, but it will last a while if it’s not

used everyday, because you only need a little bit. A little goes a long way with this product. The eyeshadow is really small and rectangular, and it comes with a little case to protect the product.

It has a magnetic back to it, so you can put it in the Mary Kay compacts (fits three eyeshadows, a Mary Kay sized lipgloss, and a blush/bronzer) if you want. I am in love with the color and the quality of this eyeshadow! It is $6. 50 which is really affordable for such a nice eyeshadow, and you have to buy this from a Mary Kay consultant, but I think it is worth the price and effort to get my hands on it; this is one of my favorite eyeshadows! Definitely try this out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313007781980831/k2311a0730/7.30.09