Hartz All Natural Rawhide Prime Beef Chew Sticks
  • It's always been one of their favorite treats

• by Orrymain

For more years than I can remember, I’ve purchased Hartz All Natural Rawhide Prime Beef Chew Sticks for my pets. It’s always been one of their favorite treats. The all natural rawhide sticks come in a package of 20 these days. They are a little thinner than when I first began purchasing

them, but they are still good, according to my tail-wagging dogs.

Hartz All Natural Rawhide Prime Beef Chew Sticks are best suited for small to medium breed dogs because these are sticks. A big dog eats it like a twig in one or two unhealthy gulps. Smaller dogs like my beagles delight in these.

• They just fit so nicely between their paws while being chewed on by them. They last long enough to really make them feel like they’ve had a treat. You have to test these rawhide sticks on your medium breeds and see how they respond to them. I’ve had some just scarf
        them down, which is dangerous, and others who chew on them properly, so just beware. You really should be with your pets when you give them rawhide anything.

Hartz All Natural Rawhide Prime Beef Chew Sticks helps remove tartar and plague, per the packaging, and are made with 100% beef hide.

My many dogs give this product paws up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292907781500731/k2311a0729/7.29.09