Hamilton Beach Panini Press
  • I've had this Hamilton Beach Panini Press for a while, but just recently began to actively use it, and boy, do I love it
  • The instruction booklet includes some recipes for all kinds of sandwiches and it also makes suggestions on the best types of breads to use

• by Orrymain

I’ve had this Hamilton Beach Panini Press for a while, but just recently began to actively use it, and boy, do I love it! I’ve always wanted some type of sandwich grill or sandwich maker, and when I was able to claim this as a prize for something, I jumped at the chance. Knowing it was from Hamilton Beach, I was certain it would be a quality product.

This

sleek silver panini press has been so much fun. The worst thing about it is that you have to warm it up for six minutes first. Truly, that’s the worst thing. Everything else about is marvelous. It’s spacious in my view in terms of having room for a nice size sandwiches.

The surface is stick free, and if you add Pam as recommended, it’s even easier to ...

• clean. I haven’t had a single mess with all that I’ve done, including sandwiches with melted cheese. It just comes right up. It’s amazing, in fact.

The instruction booklet includes some recipes for all kinds of sandwiches and it also makes suggestions on the best types of breads to use. For example, regular bread isn’t really made for the panini press. Best results come with something

like sourdough bread or Italian bread.

One of the best things about the Hamilton Beach Panini Press is that when not in use, you can flip up the secure latch and then store it vertically. I LOVE that feature. It keeps the counter clear and spacious.

I’ve been using this product every day practically, and I’m just in love with it. The Hamilton Beach Panini Press comes highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532907781490731/k2311a0729/7.29.09